Monday, November 19, 2012

Review: Covergirl Lip Pefection Lipstick in "Eternal"



  Covergirl isn't really a brand I buy from usually but while at Shoppers Drug Mart this colour caught my eye.  I had been looking for a pinky red for awhile and this colour was perfect.

  The packaging on this lipstick is pretty nice for a cheap lipstick.  The bottom of the tube matches the colour of the lipstick so you can easily find the shade you want if you own a lot of lipsticks.

  The lipstick itself smells weird, kind of like Play Dough which to me is a turn off.  I could smell the lipstick all day.  It felt very drying but I didn't notice any visable flakes on my lips.  This lipstick did last a long time before I needed to touch up.  I put it on at 6:45am and didn't need to reapply it until 12:00 which is the longest I've had a lipstick last.  It faded evenly too.

  Although I love this shade I wouldn't repurchase this lipstick nor would I purchase other colours in this line.  The forumla is too uncomfortable and the smell drives me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment