Friday, December 14, 2012

Snow Inspired Nails

  As much as I hate winter, I cannot deny that it is here and snow is on it's way.  My hands and cuticles are currently a mess so I took off the dark nail polish I was wearing.  I opted for something light that won't stain my poor nails.

L to R: Essie "Ballet Slippers" and Forever 21 "Silver Sparkle"



  I just put on 2 coats of Essie Nail Polish in Ballet Slippers (a pale sheer pink) and then one coat of Forever 21 Nail Polish in Silver Sparkle (a fine holographic glitter).  The effect kind of reminds me of how snow glitters when light hits it at night.

Excuse my ugly hands.  I'll be giving them some much needed TLC this weekend.

10 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty, its like a winter wonderland..so sparkly :)
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah :) I'm so in love with this holographic glitter.

      Delete
  2. I love the combination. Ballet Slippers is really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ballet Slippers is very versitile, definately one of my faves!

      Delete
  3. I love light colors like that! I really like Essie's sugar daddy, and vanity fairest:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want Sugar Daddy, it's so pretty. Fiji is a nice light one too :)

      Delete
  4. Oooo these are pretty! I am thinking about what colour I will be painting my nails tonight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Show us when you do! I can never decide what colour to paint with and actually have my bf pick for me usually haha.

      Delete
  5. I love the glitttery holo polish, forever 21 shadily has the coolest glitter polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually love all the F21 makeup items I've tried, I'm really surprised by the quality.

      Delete