Thursday, December 27, 2012

Versitile Blogger Award

  I'd like to thank Jasmine from Green Eyed Monster! for nominating me for my second award in my short time in blogging, The Versitile Blogger Award.  Jasmine is so sweet and has a great blog so please check her out!  I was awarded the Liebster Award earlier this month so please click on my link if you want to find some other great new blogs to follow :)

The rules of this award are:
--Thank the Blogger which awarded you
--Share 7 random facts about yourself
--Nominate 7 fellow bloggers
--Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been awarded
--Add the Versatile Blogger badge to your blog




7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I always pick up pennies and change on the ground and put them in my pockets.  They always come in handy.
2. I alternate my makeup by wearing cool toned makeup one day and warm toned the next.
3. I own 38 lipsticks (I cleary have a problem).

Wally in his AA hoody. So stylish.
4. I have no pets but my parents have the cutest little dog named Wally.  I normally am not a fan of small dogs but I LOVE this little guy. 
5. I like most food to be over cooked (including eggs which most people think is weird).
6. My living room has a bird themed decor (we didn't go overboard though don't worry).
7. I haven't finished a whole book in over a year which makes me sad because I love reading.  I got a new book for Christmas so hopefully that will change things.

  I tried to nominate different bloggers from before and bloggers who have under 500 to give them more exposure.  I'm not going to be hurt if you don't do this tag/can't find the time to do it but I feel like you all deserve more followers and hits on your blogs:

I nominate:
Charlotte from LurchHoundLoves
Lisa from  # pleurism 
Jess from J.S and Makeup 
Meg from Beauty and Fashion on a College Budget
Holly from Holly
Steph from lil steph
Caroline from SPARKLETHISCITY

Thanks again to Jasmine for nominating me :)

7 comments: