Monday, February 18, 2013

Makeup Products I've Repurchased


  As someone who likes to try different makeup items all the time, I rarely repurchase makeup products.  These are the only products I own that I have bought before, and with the exception of the blush and lip butter, all more than twice!

1. Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake:  I reviewed this lip butter last weekend.  Basically it's the perfect light pink shade, is super moisturising, and affordable.
2. Illamasqua Blush in Katie: Before I found this blush I only wore peach shades, so this particular colour changed things up big time in terms of my makeup.  I loved this shade so much I bought one for my sister and she loves it too.
3. Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeliner: I've been wearing Rimmel liquid eyeliner since my early teens.  It's super cheap and reliable.
4. Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Pout: This is the lipgloss that stopped me from hating lipgloss!  I used to hate it but this formula is so comfortable that I got used to the feeling of gloss on my lips.  The colour is very pretty light pink.
5. Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder: Probably the most expensive makeup item I own which is why I reserve it for hot months.  This powder can make makeup last all day in sweltering heat.  This even worked in Florida when I went last summer (ie. hot, rainy, and gross weather).
6. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer: Super cheap yet effective under eye concealer.
7.  Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: My holy grail foundation.  I bought a huge stockpile when I was last in the U.K. and have since been ordering it off eBay. Please Bourjois, bring this to Canada!
8.  Quo Minerals Matter Concealer Duo: This is the only concealer I've found that both matches my skintone and doesn't break me out.

12 comments:

  1. oh ya I love bourjois healthy mix, it is an amazing foundation that blends so well..I have to check out that concealer, it sounds really good, I have awful trouble with concealer and tried on so many samples and not been happy with any so still on the hunt for one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have such a hard time with concealer too! This one is a bit light but it doesn't cake at all.

      Delete
  2. The Illamasqua blush looks such a lovely colour. I really must try the Bourjois foundation. It's quite a light coverage isn't it? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "Serum" version is light but the original is medium :)

      Delete
  3. I have that Rimmel concealer but haven't opened it yet! Florida weather is yucky - so if that powder worked, it Must be good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Florida in June is the worst weather I've ever experience so that powder is something special!

      Delete
  4. I love that concealer! And that blush looks so pretty :)
    I'm new to blogging so I've just followed you!
    Samantha xx

    http://thislust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Illamasqua blush is just beautiful! I was looking for that Bourjois foundation around Christmas in SDM and was so sad they didn't carry it! I didn't realize it was only sold in the UK. I've read such amazing things about it. I also love Smashbox glosses! I don't find them overly sticky and they don't dry my lips out at all. :)

    Great post!

    http://stephsbeautyboutique.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect is almost as good! I emailed Bourjois about them releasing it here and they emailed me back :( Smashbox make the best lipglosses I think, I have quite afew.

      Delete
  6. That smashbox lippy is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete