Monday, February 11, 2013

Milani Illumintating Face Powder in Amber Nectar


  Today I will be reviewing one (of many!) products Jasmine from Green Eyed Monster! was so generous to send me to get me through my spending ban.  Milani is a brand that I don't have easy access to and that I've never tried before so I was super happy to receive this powder.

  Illuminating Face Powder is first of all super pretty, those little roses are so cute and I'll be so sad when they get flattened with use.  It is a multi use product which can be used as a blush, highlighter, and bronzer.  Amber Nectar is a neutral peach when swirled together, which is a colour I didn't have in my collection.  In the picture above I'm wearing it mixed together as a blush and I used a small brush to use the cream colour as a cheek highlight.

  I can see this as the perfect product to bring away on vacation as it has so many uses.  This is now one of the prettiest makeup products I own and I'm so grateful for Jasmine's generousity (and good taste!).

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I kmow they sell milani somewhere around here.... just cant recall who!... ou and i cant wait to see all your other goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can get it at Superstore? The Loblaws around me don't have it but I'm pretty sure you can get their prodcuts at the big suburban ones.

      Delete
  2. wow this is such a beautiful product! love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous product, really suits you :) This post didn't show on the feed for some reason, I was thinking where's Christine's daily post?! Just thought I'd let you know xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know! :( I'm worried now hopefully it'll fix itself.

      Delete
  4. I too didn't see this pop up in my feed until after I read "our" lipstick post :) I am so very glad you liked it! I think it's a fab product and I KNEW it would look great on you! Milani is coming out with a few new products in the next few weeks so I'm going to keep my eye out for some deals and treasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugghh stupid Blogger.com haha. I love this blush, thank you! I find it really easy to use the colours seperately and the highlight shade is so nice.

      Delete