Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring is finally here!


  We've had a long and cold winter here in Toronto and the weather is finally beautiful.  I'm so sick of wearing boots and hats so it's a nice change.  I went out to my home town yesterday to have Easter dinner with my dad and step mom so I just threw on something comfy and casual.

  I bought my coat last fall so it's sold out but Zara has a really similar coat.  I picked up my purse when I was in London (England not Ontario) from a stand within the Oxford Circus Topshop but I've seen Nica London at Little Burgundy.  My Zara scarf is from last summer but they have a similar one in black in stores right now.  My sweater was a sale item back on Boxing Day but it's still in stock at the full price.  The jeans are Topshop Leigh Jeans which are a perfect fit for me so I have them in mutiple colours.  They are quite pricey but whenever The Bay has Topshop sales they go down to $35!  Lastly you can get studded flats like these basically everywhere.  The Bay has the nude version of these on sale and Aldo has almost exact dupes.

  Is the weather warming up where you are?  It's going up to 12 Celcius today and it's super sunny!

20 comments:

  1. you look so gorgeous!! i love all the layers too :)

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so lucky your having a bit more sun! It's dreadful here in England, this time last year it was gorgeous! Lovely outfit.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I saw the snow you guys had last week on the news :(

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy about the weather warming up finally! The sun is a little deceiving though, I keep underestimating how cold it is though and having to go home to layer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is deceiving. I thought Sunday would be warm and went out with bare legs under a maxi dress and froze.

      Delete
  4. Glad you're having some better weather, freezing here at the moment! I'm so sick of wearing boots too! Lovely outfit, especially the coat ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hopefully it'll warm up for you guys soon. Thanks Vicky :)

      Delete
  5. Love the outfit, I can't wait for it warm enough here to put the boots away for another year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I'm ready to pack all my winter gear away but we're getting snow tonight so I can't yet :(

      Delete
  6. You look super cute (as always!). Enjoy the weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! It was short lived since we're getting snow tonight :(

      Delete
  7. I love this outfit and you look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shirt in the second outfit. It's so light and airy, I want to get similar tops:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's perfect for every season since it's so thin and easy to layer.

      Delete
  9. Love this outfit! Especially the coat and the sweater! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay- glad to hear the weather has been nice in TO this weekend! I've been out of town for Easter, but hoping the weather will be equally lovely when I return tomorrow. Really love that jacket and those studded flats are killer! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to the burbs this weekend and it was so much colder out there. Thanks Jen :)

      Delete
  11. Thank you :) I wear them so much that they're almost falling apart.

    ReplyDelete